Let Money Flow in Your Life

Friday, February 22, 2013
Manifest abundance in your life.

This morning on my way to work I was thinking: I have to write about respecting money, things like what do you do when you see a 10 cent coin on the floor? Do you bend over to pick it up? Will you lean down for 5 cents?

What if you are in the supermarket and you need 5 cents to pay for purchases? You can not get your groceries home unless you return a product.

And just as I was thinking about these ideas I saw on the ground a 20 euros bill, I took it right away without a second thought.
Of course it was there for me, a new 20 euros bill on which people had stepped on without even seeing it, so I picked it up and put it neatly in my wallet.

Let Money Flow in Your Life
Image courtesy of [renjith krishnan] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I took this simple fact as a manifestation of abundance.It is not the first time I find money on my way to work, some other times it have been 5 euros and coins too. I pick up everything and I always find money when I decide to change unexpectedly my usual path and cross a sidewalk or walk out of my usual way.

I have an innate impulse that leads me to break the routine, you see, maybe this is why I am seeking financial freedom.

Watch your language

Talking about how things are so bad is a habit that television and the media promote every day.
But you do not talk all the time of your needs and lack of money, not even to joke.
Every time you talk about scarcity and shortages think that you are creating a mental image of scarcity, which ultimately results in real lack in your life.

Speak only positively about your financial situation, if you haven't got money say that money is coming in this moment to you, that you are living the experience and that you will always have money when you need it.

This may at first seem like a lie to you but it is only to create new though habits.
You will soon get used to thinking in a much more positive way and will create a stream of abundance that will make money flow into your life.

Focus on prosperity

Attract to you the company of prosperous people, people who made it and have success. Sometimes that which we hate is what we want to be. And look for symbols of abundance and get rid of damaged or very old things at home.

Do not criticize an expensive product because you cannot not have it at the moment, it is better to buy less frequently and when you buy something it will be a symbol of quality and prosperity for you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Money and personal development Copyright © 2012 - 2013 - Powered by Blogger