Make Money and Learn

Saturday, November 10, 2012
How to make more money and learn at the same time? What is the relationship between learning and making more money?

The desire to learn is self-esteem based. When we don’t know something we do recognize a new limit unless you take it as a challenge to grow in the dynamics of learning.
What we do not know yet or what we have not learned yet, rekindles old failures: the exam I did not understand, the diploma I failed to get ..

But do we have to know everything and learn everything? Surely not! If the fact of recognizing my limits reduced or hurt my self esteem is because learning has to be selective and directed, it has to be a focused process.

What I should I learn then?

First of all that contributes to my self development and personal self esteem: a foreign language, music, maths .. whatever seems good to me!
And the second thing is to learn anything that allows me to earn more money: SEO, marketing, finance, personal growth ..
Obviously the two roads meet.

To learn about what we like to increase our self-esteem is the foundation of our development. No personality is built without a true self. The fact of believing that somehow we’ll reach the goal or find the solution to a particular problem is possible only with good self-esteem based on knowledge, on what we have learned.

Now remember, that mistakes are part of learning, it is valuable information to continue and go on. How many times do I have changed my web project? Well, I hope not many more now that I have an specific purpose.

The ability to make money

Remember that financial education is needed to achieve financial stability by working less.

Working without learning is doomed to make little money.
The moment you have enough self-esteem to advance and get an understanding of the world around you then you're ready to make more money.
And how will I earn more money? Because I understand the world around me better than most people and because I’m worth of it.

Let's see: if I'm the head of a business rather than look for a technical training, I’ll see the way to understand the world around my company and the way to grow the people within it. The vision of my company is closely related to the understanding of the environment surrounding my company, this is the mechanism that makes it earn money.

Work smarter and work less

When we do not understand our environment we are willing to blindly believe in appearances that prevent us from increasing revenues.
For example, if someone says in your company: things go wrong now, this year we should not ask for a pay raise.
But if you really want to learn to assess the situation yourself and what was your contribution and your knowledge and your self-esteem you can make them understand your point of view.
And to ignore about personal finance will costs you money: paying more for the car, credit card and banking services.

Being rich does not necessarily mean getting more revenue

I can get the same income by working less?

Then I'm richer. But it is my personal lifestyle that can give me what I want. To exit the scheme of traditional full-time job I have to learn to know how to improve my situation, to better use and develop my potential to get constant profit.

This is the key to the path to financial independence: progress and learn constantly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Money and personal development Copyright © 2012 - 2013 - Powered by Blogger