Lighten Your Load

Thursday, January 3, 2013
Are you going to start the year with a list of good intentions that we all know:
  • I will lose weight.
  • I'll quit coffee.
  • I'll quit smoking.
etc. ..

What will happen if you try to do these three things at the same time? You'll end up with an anxiety breakdown.

And, of course it is fine to quit this and that, but I would say: why are you over weighted?, Why you drink so much coffee, and why you smoke so much?

Lighten your load


To run well you need to lighten your load, but above all to be at peace with yourself and others. Eliminate unnecessary things, those goals and duties you have imposed yourself and are enslaving you more and more.

There is no more noble goal than to want to leave the rat race and achieve financial freedom, but if to do this you are compromising your happiness, your health and what not, you should lighten you weight before creating new goals, eliminate those who do not have been productive, and surely:
  •     You'll lose weight.
  •     You'll drink less coffee.
  •     You'll quit smoking.

Make a list of everything that you do not need and get rid of it


This year I've closed down one of my pages, I can not really keep up to maintain so many web sites, the goal is to have my two main web sites that I can keep up to date with the highest possible quality.

I will also lighten this web site with a lighter and more comfortable theme. I will focus on that readers can see it well in all formats and all media, including smartphones and tablets.

Selling things online

In the last two months I started selling things online that I don't need anymore and as a result I've got:
  •     More money.
  •     More space in the house.
  •     Less things to clean and tidy up.

From now on any purchase I'll make it will be quality stuff and only because I really need it or want it.

So I’m appreciating very much what I already have and eliminating the unnecessary my mind will be focused on what really matters.

Search for inspiration


Many goals = many obsessions and obsessions are a heavy burden. So I'm checking my priorities, lightening my weight and taking a 180 degree turn.

It is fine with reading what other entrepreneurs do, we always have so much to learn, but do not let the motivation to become anxiety and frustrated. And we shouldn’t compare ourselves to others.

When you're working for you search for inspiration and do what you like. It has to be an inspiration. Someone once told me:

    Everything that takes you away from joy is part of the conspiracy of evil.

It is obvious that all you do has to be done with determination and passion, but not with obsession.
What about you, are you lightening your load?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Money and personal development Copyright © 2012 - 2013 - Powered by Blogger